Maverick Money Makers
june 13, 2009 | By Mongkol92@yahoo.com In Product Reviews |

Hey again folks!
It’s been over a month since my last blog post. Haven’t had any car accidents since then! I do have a few things to report about Maverick Money Makers though. My previous best month with Maverick Money Makers was just over $6,000. I was progressing at a rate that I thought I would make over $9,000 for the month of June, but in a way I am a little bummed to just have only made $7,920. I guess for most people this isn’t that bad.
To be completely honest with you (and most importantly honest with myself) I really didn’t apply any more of the steps taught in Maverick Money Makers. I just did some of the old stuff that was working for me, and of course it kept working pretty good. When I first started with Maverick Money Makers a few months ago, I just wanted to make a little bit of extra money every month. I now am going to try and devote more time to this because the 3-5 hours or so a week I was spending before was working pretty good.
I definitely am happy with the progress I have made with the techniques Maverick Money Makers has taught me. I could have never imagined that I would make almost $8,000 just a few months after starting. I think if I put a little more effort into it and actually treat it more like a “job” then I could easily surpass the $10k mark, and maybe even the $20k mark if I put like even 6 hours or so a day into it.
So maybe you are wondering, “Do you still work at the shoe store?” The answer is YES! Even though I am making great money with Maverick Money Makers, I still want to test it out more and make sure that I can have a steady income every month before I stop working there. Plus most of my friends work there so it’s still nice.
I can’t say enough good things about Maverick Money Makers. Since starting this program, after a few months I got my cousin to try it too. I helped him a little bit the last few weekends and he just used some of the techniques that where working for me too and made $968 dollars his first month. That may not sound like a lot to you, but that’s only about 2-3 hours of work on the weekends. So like maybe 12 hours total.
I am confident that if I could do this that almost anyone could do this. If you have a little motivation at all and can use some of the techniques Maverick Money Makers teaches, then you could probably even make this into your full time job. That’s what I am trying to do now. I will put a little more effort into it this month so I can report back to everyone reading this my results.
Over four months into starting Maverick Money Makers, I still HIGHLY Recommend it!

Visit Maverick Money Makers By —> CLICKING HERE NOW